Saturday, October 11, 2008

UPDATE!!!

Hey everyone, we are now homeowners!!!!!! WOOHOO...everything at closing went well and now we are just waiting for funding to come through but it will come through on Tuesday because Monday is a holiday. I am going over today to the house to do some more cleaning and I am going to take pictures to post on here, I will do before and after pictures, so once I get them I will post them. Thanks for all of your prayers for us during this crazy time. We love all of you!!!

YAY.....WE OWN A HOME!!!!!!!

PJ & DOUG

4 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!

Congrats, congrats.

Looking forward to the pics.

BTW - what holiday is it?

Rachel Seren said...

Congrats PJ! I bet it feels great to have it over with finally.

PJ Bateman said...

It's Columbus day, so I guess some places are closed.

Pirate Princess said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

lol!!!!