Friday, October 10, 2008

Our first home

Hey everyone...I just wanted to let you all know that Doug and I are finally going to close on our house today at 3 p.m. After months and months of searching for one and then when we finally found the one a few more months dealing with problems. Then we were supposed to close on the day that Hurricane Ike hit and since then it has been pushed back week after week. I was beginning to think it was never going to happen, but it has! WooHoo!!!!!! In case you can't tell I'm very excited. Once we get it cleaned up a bit and the inside painted and everything I will post pictures for you guys out of state! Love you guys.

PJ & Doug

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

Oh YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!


I know how you feel - that closing stuff can drive you nuts!!!

Let us know how it goes - so exciting! :)