Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello from the Navy Schulmires!






I have been lazy lately and haven't posted to our blog but thought I would post on the family blog and let you know how we all are. Gary is still working very hard at Arlington doing ceremonies. Wintertime is sort of a slow period for funerals (don't people die in the winter??) so it has been nice to have him home sooner. He they have switched to their winter blue uniforms so as soon as he lets me sneek a picture, I will post it.


Cadence is doing great as well. It is hard to believe that she will be 3 months old next week! She is growing like a weed and has slowly been outgrowing her newborn clothes (YAY for shopping!). She had her baby blessing at church this last Sunday and looked absolutely adorable in her dress Grandma Sandy made. She was also such a good girl! I was nervous that she would cry since her cries are really loud for such a little girl! She is now smiling and laughing and talking all the time. I love those little gummy grins. She is also slowly working on grabbing things. I would give it a couple more days!


I am doing great too. Still just enjoying being a mom and slowly becoming accustomed to military life. It's still a work in progress but everyday it gets better and better.


Anyway, we love everyone!!

4 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

She's a doll... wish I could hold her and get my baby fix. :P

Tell Gary to quit being stingy and let you snap a shot. Russ has FINALLY after 17 yrs started letting me do that... goofy guys.

Thanks for the update! :)

Rachel Seren said...

Yea! I love the pictures I have been starving for updated pics of you all. Somehow a camera phone doesn't do justice.

Rachel Seren said...

I forgot as I was looking at the pics Cole got a weird baby voice and said, "Oh! she is so cute and cuddly!" and Jesse said, "wow, she looks like gary" I thought Cole was so funny.

PJ Bateman said...

I'm so happy to hear that you guys are doing so well. I wish that I could come and visit you guys and see that beautiful little angel. She seems very happy. How is everything going?