Friday, September 26, 2008

A really funny story about Russ

I participate once a week with a group that writes stories about their lives. The compiler is using them in a book (I'll finally be published!) called "Slice of Life Sunday".

I went searching in my journal for a story from my twenties to share because I couldn't think of any I hadn't already shared on the blog - at least none that were positive, and I didn't want to write doom and gloom. I ran across this entry about Russ in court and laughed. I thought maybe ya'll might like to read a little anecdote about him:

Vindication is Sweet

If not, that's cool. Just thought I'd share. I should write some more about some of the adventures I've had with him and cops...

1 comment:

PJ Bateman said...

That's too funny Aine...Men and thinking they are always right!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!