Sunday, August 24, 2008

So many new things....

So, no one has told us who the "Hollister" chick is in the dinner pics. Or how to distinguish Rachel from Rachael. I did spell it right, correct? We haven't even been gone 5 yrs., and look how the family landscape has changed... it really makes a diff.

Yikes.


So seminary starts tomorrow - I told babyface and she says, "Are you serious?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Crap. I don't even know where I'm going."

"That makes two of us." :P

We're in for a new adventure! Here's some pics of her on her Shakespeare Festival Trip that she got home from this weekend. There's more of her on her facebook account, if you're on that.


Sigh. I am NOT old enough for her to be going to seminary. Alas, Redbeard insists I'm living in denial. He's such a pessimist. NOT! lol!

3 comments:

Rachel Seren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Seren said...

The Hollister chick is a friend of Breannas that just came along for the ride. I can't believe how old a mature she looks, we just dropped the J man off at school goodluck on seminary! Oh, and being one of the Rachel's We still haven't figured out how to tell us apart except that Dan calls her Rachael and calls me by my middle name, Seren. I just wait until someone says Rachel six times and then I know it's me they are talking to! :)

Pirate Princess said...

Thanks!!! It was driving us nuts.

Kinda goes with your theme I guess.. hehe


At first I wasn't sure who DAN was... lol.

Living in the past is fun....