Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OK FINE!!!!!

Ok fine, so next time I want to yell at you guys on the blog I guess I will put my name.....or maybe I won't ;)

Hey Dad will enjoy the picture of Russ and Aine's kiddos, they are all doing the PJ face. Yay for Aunt PJ!!!! Well once again I am at work so I have no pictures to post right now, but one of these days I will actually post when I'm at home and not when I'm bored to tears at work. Rach are you feeling any better? I sure hope so! Well I'm still looking forward to Gary and Erin posting some blogs and some pictures of that sweet little girl. Hope everyone is doing well. Love you guys! ~PJ~

2 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Pj! I love ya thanks for making my day! Your little outburst brought a smile to my face!

Pirate Princess said...

lol... you're funny!

:)